InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is a fabulous hotel situated on the central coast of Vietnam. Perfect getaway if you live in Hong Kong, the direct flight takes only 1h 50m indeed!
It has an entire private-protected bay, where there is no sea-traffic and the water is in fact so clean compare to other areas of Danang. Truly the best place to stay there!
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT VIETNAM:
- Language: Vietnamese. English is not very well spoken in every area, but it is not difficult to get around
- Visa: on arrival only for few days and only for a specific list of countries! Otherwise you need to apply for a visa before getting to Vietnam.
- Capital: Hanoi. Population: 7.6 million people
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong
- Getting to the hotel: you can book a taxi with the hotel. It takes around 20minutes to get there. You can pay with credit card in every taxi
- Time Zone: UTC/GMT +7
- Country Code: +84
- Emergency number: Police 113, Ambulance 115
- Population: 95,4 million people
INTERCONTINENTAL DANANG REVIEW
When my friend and I arrived at the InterContinental Danang to enjoy a relaxing girls getaway from Hong Kong we had a lovely refreshment at the reception, where the staff was extremely polite and welcoming, and afterwards we went straight away to Citron Restaurant to have a great glass of champagne!
InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort has a fantastic warmed-up infinity pool for adults only, perfectly thought for relaxing moments. There is another pool dedicated to kids and family as well. In fact this resort is great for couples, friend trips as well as for families with kids as they have all the amenities for every need!
As before mentioned, this hotel has an entire private bay where the water is clear and clean: staying at the beach has been extremely pleasant!
In the evening you have the possibility to choose to have a classic French meal at La Maison 1988, where you can enjoy beautiful Art pieces and a very elegant atmosphere.
We also decided to have a drink before dinner at the amazing Buffalo Bar, well known for its breathtaking sea-view and an unforgettable sunset spot.
InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula has also a marvelous SPA. I do not have pictures to share as I went for couple of hours without my phone/camera just to relax, and it was perfect!
I would highly recommend this hotel for a lovely Vietnamese holiday!
And you… Are you lusting for the sublime?